- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin is a CraskShot extension. You are required to download CrackShot for this plugin to work.
What does this plugin do?
It basically breaks glass panes when they get hit by a projectile fired by a CrackShot weapon. Then, after a configurable amount of time, the glass pane is replaced.
- Works with all CrackShot weapons
- Break glass panes when hit by a CrackShot weapon
- Remembers the glass panes' color
- Option to only break non-stained glass panes
- Replace the broken panes after a configurable amount of time
- Replaces all broken panes on server restart / reload
- Configurable update delay (see config)
- Language configuration
- Configuration master reload command
- /gsreload - reloads all configuration files. Aliases: glasssmashreload, gsr
- Download CrackShot here
- Download GlassSmash
- Place both .jar files in your plugins folder
- Restart the server
# The time (in ticks) it takes for a broken block to be replaced
# NOTE: All blocks will be replaced at server restart / reload
# The time (in ticks) to wait between checks for blocks that have to be replaced
# Determines the accuracy of the respawn time, but also the lag
# Defines whether to also break stained glass panes
Code (Text):# You can use the ampersand (&) to mark the start of a color code
# To mark a message as "not-send-me", place a hashtag (#) in front of the line, like so:
# init: "&aReloading config files..."
# #init: "&aReloading config files..."
# Sent to the command sender of /gsreload when the config files are about to be reloaded
init: "&aReloading config files..."
# Sent to the command sender of /gsreload after the config files have been reloaded
- Configuration reload command
- Exclude specifically colored panes
- Permission system
- Weapon-specific glass breaking
- German translation
- ... Suggest your ideas here!
If you've found a bug or just want general support, please visit http://coloredcarrot.com/contact