Overly basic plugin to teleport a player upwards and allow gliding until they land, regardless of whether they have elytra, reverse engineered from a cool demo by kacperleague9.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
For plugins like RTP, running the command on teleport has a nice effect.
- glide.use - see and use /glide
- glide.use.other - make a specific player glide
- glide.reload - reload configuration files
- glide.firework - allow firework usage without elytra
- glide.fall - glide after falling a few blocks
- glide.invulnerable - make player invulnerable for the duration of the glide, or for a number of seconds while gliding
- glide.effect - what effects to play on glide or land for the player
- glide - teleport upwards and start gliding
- glide player:[player] - make another player teleport upwards and start gliding
- glide help - see what commands are available
- glide reload - reload configuration files
- lang.yml - configure plugin messages
- worlds.yml - configure relative and max height for teleportation in each world
- PlayerGlideEvent - when player starts gliding on command
- PlayerLandEvent - when player lands after gliding on command
- Glide.getGlidingPlayers() - returns set of currently gliding players
- Glide.getInvulnerablePlayers() - returns set of players that are currently invulnerable because of this plugin.
- Glide.isGliding(UUID uuid) - check if a player is currently gliding
- Glide.setSubCommand(...) - add a sub-command under /glide