This plugin allows you to broadcast messages to your server and to connected social networks like Twitter.
- /gb <message> - Broadcasts the specified message
- globalbroadcast.broadcast - Permission to use the broadcast command
#API-Settings for twitter
global: "[Broadcast] %s"
ingame: "&5[Broadcast]&r %s"
- Download this plugin
- If you only want to use this plugin to broadcast messages to your server, you're pretty much done here.
- Otherwise follow these instructions for the social networks:
- Go to the twitter application site and log in with the twitter credentials of your server's account
- Click Create New App on the right and enter the requested information
- Once you created the application, go to its information page (It should look similar to this)
- Go to Keys and Access Tokens
- Copy the Consumer Key (API Key) and Consumer Secret (API Secret) and paste them to the appropriate config sections
- Scroll down and click Create my access token
- Copy the Access Token and Access Token Secret and paste them to the appropriate config sections
- Finally enable twitter in the config by setting the enabled option to true.
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.