- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Requires Fast Async Worldedit !!!
Use /wea to bypass regions
goBrush is a plugin that's designed to streamline and simplify your mountain building experience.
Using heightmaps you can quickly and easily create stunning mountain ranges in minutes using
the premade designs or become more advanced and create your own custom heightmaps to make the experience even more unique.
- Left click with a flint to open the GUI, right click to place the heightmap
- Easy way to terraform using heightmaps
- Configurable settings inside of the config
- GUI that allows you to change all the settings
- Different Modes allow you to change the way it interacts
- It pulls up and pushes down any block type from the ground
- Support for PlotSquared
- 3D mode for directional shaping
- 18 free heightmap brushes to use
- create your own brushes
- gmask support to choose which blocks to pull
- Worldedit integration for //undo and //redo
toggle between pushing and pulling, also works in 3D and has different effects when flat is enabledputs the maximum height at the block you click and brings
everything around it up to that height.pulls and pushes from the direction you are facingwill rotate the brush based on your cardinal rotation:
North, East, South and West. If disabled it will always be facing North.
/gb undo [number] -> //undo
/gb size [number]
/gb intensity [number]
/gb brush [FileName]
/gb export [FileName] - creates a new brush based on your worledit selection
allows you to use it in disabled worlds
allows you to go larger than the max size
allows you to go larger than the max intensity
# true = up, false = down
- "add disabled worlds here"
@BuildersRefuge - mc.buildersrefuge.com 301
Donations above $5:
@CubeCraftGames - play.cubecraft.net 300
@Epicube_Fr - play.epicube.fr 30
@SolariMC - dawn.solariMC.com 25