- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Mindgamesnl/GoPackFast and native minecraft resourcepack translator in Go
GoPack automatically compiles 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, and 1.16 resourcepacks from a single 1.12 resource pack. It does this by completely scanning the input pack and then running migrations to rename all the assets and update the json pointers. It also removes any potential secrets during this process and can even minimize assets. GoPack supports Textures, Models, Sounds, Asset Compression and Language Files.
How to use
- Download the latest release for your platform.
- Place the binary next to your 1.12 resourcepack, which must be named [code single]pack.zip[/code]
- Execute withor just double clickCode (Text):./GoPackon windowsCode (Text):GoPack.exe
- That's it! give it some time and watch your packs appear in thedirectory.Code (Text):out/
[email protected] GoPack % go run main.go
INFO pack.zip currently is 18MB
INFO Loaded pack: Wakanda Forever. (1977-2020) in format 3
to 1.11 (remove secrets): 100.00% [================] 328 p/s 1m8s
INFO out/1.11-1.12.zip turned out to be 15MB and contains 2459 of 2472
to 1.13 (remove secrets, flattening): 100.00% [================] 2911 p/s 1m19s
INFO out/1.13-1.14.zip turned out to be 15MB and contains 2472 of 4886
to 1.15 (remove secrets, flattening): 100.00% [================] 44027 p/s 1m16s
INFO out/1.15.zip turned out to be 15MB and contains 2471 of 2568
to 1.16 (remove secrets, flattening): 100.00% [================] 46270 p/s 1m12s
INFO out/1.16.zip turned out to be 15MB and contains 2471 of 2472
INFO Finished pipeline, cleaning up..