- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Requires Fast Async Worldedit !!!
Use /wea to bypass regions
goPaint is a plugin that's designed to simplify painting inside of Minecraft,
it has the essential features required for painting in Minecraft,
but with a revolutionary Surface Mode which lets you paint only the viewable blocks.
There's a wide range of brush types that can be used to paint organics, terrain and even structure.
- Left click with a feather to open the GUI, right click to use the brush
- Easy way to paint inside of Minecraft
- Configurable settings inside of the config
- GUI that allows you to change all the settings
- Different Modes allow you to change the way it interacts
- Surface Mode to only paint the blocks you can see
- Mask Mode for all brushes
- Multiple brushes to make it easier to paint
- Support for PlotSquared
A regular sphere
Configurable random chance
More chance when closer to the clicked point and configurable chance
Paints blocks in the same selected axis from the block you clicked
Only works on cliffs
only paints the blocks that are connected to the clicked block
Only paints blocks that have air above it
paints in cracks and crevases
paints blocks in a gradient kind of way
paints strokes of paint
if enabled it only changes the selected mask block.
only does the blocks you can actually see (work in progress algorithm)
/gp undo [number] -> //undo
/gp size [number]
allows you to use it in disabled worlds
allows you to use it on any plot
allows you to use the brush in a non plot world
- "add disabled worlds here"
- more brushes
Tutorial by GeminiTay
The ultimate painting tool for Minecraft