- Block blacklist, the plugin will prevent these blocks from being placed during the grace period
- Interaction blacklist, the plugin will block these interactions during the grace period
GraceLite (All-In-One Grace Period Plugin) 1.5.0
The best, free, grace period plugin.
- The permission for the /grace command was different in the plugin, this has been fixed
- I added a lot of new features in this update
- Please regenerate all of the configuration files for the plugin - A lot has changed!
▬▬▬▬ Update 1.4 ▬▬▬▬
► Added Sound configuration. This is a feature for ALL versions of the plugin! You can join the sound that is played, the pitch and the volume in the config.yml
► This is a pretty simple update but hopefully should make the plugin a bit nicer to use
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the update!
Please report any bugs!
▬▬▬▬ Update 1.3 ▬▬▬▬
► Added Sounds! When block placing and TNT igniting is denied, the player who tried to place / ignite will now here a sounds. Currently sounds are not configurable, the default sound is VILLAGER_NO
► Added sounds to all commands. Including if the player does not have permission, the sound is different if the player has permission.
► Added another check for the config.yml. This will check if the player is trying to ignite TNT using a flint and...
▬▬▬▬ Update 1.2 ▬▬▬▬
► %prefix% placeholder, this will go before all of the messages in the config.yml - All messages support bukkit color codes! You can make the prefix whatever you like using the 'Prefix:' section in the of the config.yml.
► Added more messages.
► When placing blocks like SKULL and TNT, the material will show in the message sent to the player.
►/nbdsotwstart - this command will set all of the checks in...
▬▬▬▬ Update 1.1 ▬▬▬▬
- You can disable each check in this config
- All of the messages can be customised to suit your server, and all of the messages support bukkit color codes ('&')
► Added the /nbdsotwreload command to reload the plugins config.yml (this requires the nbdsotw.reload permission)
► Cleaned up code and removed anything that was unnecessary