GraveSigns is a plugin that upon player's death, will place a sign with the player's name on it to show who had died there previously. Very good for small PVP servers that have an open world.
- Places a sign with the players name on it!
- Configuration file that allows you to change all the messages and colors!
- Signs can be cleared with a command and all the signs de-spawn when the server shuts down
- FULLY re-coded and up-to date
Download GraveSigns 1.7 for a new and completely re-coded version.
Download GraveSigns 1.6 for new messages and for a cool ghost effect (Thanks Halloween!)
Download GraveSigns 1.5 for bug fixes
Download GraveSigns 1.4 For config.yml and sign despawn
Download GraveSigns 1.3 for MCStats
Download GraveSigns 1.2 for bug fixes!
Download GraveSigns 1.1 for permission nodes
- Places a GraveSign when a player dies: gravesigns.place
- Allows a player to do the /gravesigns clear command: gravesigns.clear
Install the plugin and when a player dies, a sign will spawn with their name on it...It's that easy!
If you really want to, you can edit all the messages in the config. Simply add a '#' to where you want the player's name to be...and enjoy!
Pointless people gotta eat as well. Go to the top of this page and right click on the donate button! If you even donated a small amount, then I shall put your server IP below as a thank you. I will also write you a personal message
Servers who have donated!
NIP - DeathDonkey387 - £1.00
www.GhostCraft.se - $5.00
- Clear up bits of code...Yeah some bits need cleaning really badly.
- Add death reason to the signs
- Make a video!
- Get more coffee
To sum up, thank you all for the donations and the support! I love you all. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me.
Thank you once again! <3 - RandomPanda30
View this project on github!