Note: I am not the creator of this plugin, nor do I take any credit in owning it what so ever. This plugin is open source on GITHUB and I am merely putting it up on Spigot to make it available for other server owners as a simple download.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Big_Scary (Creator)
Bringing back another BigScary favourite!
Please make sure to download the correct version for your server version. If you are using 1.9 - 1.12.2 please use the LEGACY VERSION , all other versions are only supported on 1.13+.
GraviTree was originally created to fix the "floating treetops" problem. When players chop a layer out of a tree's trunk, the rest of the tree falls down to rest on the remaining stump (any branches fall to the ground). This ensures no tree blocks will be left hovering in the air. Players who don't like it can disable it, unless that toggle is itself disabled by the server owner.
- /TreesFall (Toggles tree blocks falling when a tree is chopped.)
- /GraviTree reload (Reloads the config file)
- gravitree.chop: (Grants permission to apply gravity to chopped trees.)
- gravitree.reload: (Grants permission to reload the config)
Data can be found HERE
GraviTree 3.5.0 [1.13+ Version]
Prevent floating treetops