Graylisting is very similar to whitelisting, with the exception that a graylisted server allows unlisted players to join with restricted capabilities. The Graylist plugin accomplishes this by putting new players into spectator mode and locking them out of using commands and the chat. This allows newcomers to get a feel for the server without bothering normal players, so they can gauge whether or not they want to become graylisted. Graylists strike a balance between community curation and public accessibility.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Commands (aliases: glist, gl):
*Use the player's username, not UUID. The backend handles everything using UUIDs so you don't have to!
- /graylist add <player> - Adds a player to the graylist*
- /graylist remove <player> - Removes a player from the graylist*
- /graylist gamemode <survival/creative/adventure> - Set the gamemode a player is set to when graylisted
- /graylist command <command> - Set the command a user will run when graylisted (useful for teleporting players somewhere once graylisted)
- /graylist message <message> - Set the message sent to unlisted users when they log in or attempt to interact
- /graylist list - Display the graylist
- /graylist version - Display the version of the plugin
- /graylist reload - Reload the config
- graylist.* - Grants all of the below permissions
- graylist.admin - Access to the /graylist command
- graylist.bypass - Bypass graylist's restrictions