- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Big_Scary (Creator), DmitryRendov
GriefPrevention Flags is a plugin to allow admins to set flags for GriefPrevention claims. Either a single claim, or a global flag for all claims. It's similar to WorldGuard, but it's more performant, easier to use, and includes many more useful flags than WorldGuard does. It also doesn't require WorldEdit to run (unlike WorldGuard). Admins can also empower players to self-serve by giving them access to specific flags, which they can then only use on land claims they own.
This plugin is cross compatible with all version 1.12.2+ [Starting with plugin version 5.0.0]
This plugin may possibly work on older versions but we do not guarantee it, nor do we provide support for any versions older than 1.12.2
- GriefPrevention (Required)
- McMMo (Optional)
description: Sends a list of all flags and their flag type
aliases: [listallflags, allflagslist]
description: Sets a flag on a GriefPrevention land claim.
usage: /SetClaimFlag <flag> <optional parameters>
aliases: [setflag, placeflag, putflag, claimflag, placeclaimflag, putclaimflag]
description: Sets a flag on a GriefPrevention land claim for a player from console. (Useful via other plugins)
usage: /SetClaimFlagPlayer <player> <flag> <optional parameters>
aliases: [setflagplayer, placeflagplayer, putflagplayer, claimflagplayer, placeclaimflagplayer, putclaimflagplayer]
description: Un-sets (removes) a flag on a GriefPrevention land claim.
usage: /UnSetClaimFlag <flag>
aliases: [unsetflag, removeflag, unclaimflag, removeclaimflag]
description: Sets a flag on all GriefPrevention land claims.
usage: /SetDefaultClaimFlag <flag> <optional parameters>
aliases: [setdefaultflag, placedefaultflag, putdefaultflag, defaultclaimflag, placedefaultclaimflag, putdefaultclaimflag]
description: Un-sets (removes) a default flag from all GriefPrevention land claims.
usage: /UnSetClaimFlag <flag>
aliases: [unsetdefaultflag, removedefaultflag, removedefaultclaimflag]
description: Lists all the flags currently set on a GriefPrevention land claim.
aliases: [listclaimflags, claimflags, listflags]
description: Sets a flag on an entire world.
usage: /SetWorldFlag <flag> <optional parameters>
aliases: [placeworldflag, putworldflag, worldflag]
description: Un-sets (removes) a world-level flag.
usage: /UnSetWorldFlag <flag>
aliases: [unsetworldflag, removeworldflag, unworldflag]
description: Sets a flag everywhere.
usage: /SetServerFlag <flag> <optional parameters>
aliases: [placeserverflag, putserverflag, serverflag]
description: Un-sets (removes) a server-level flag.
usage: /UnSetServerFlag <flag>
aliases: [unsetserverflag, removeserverflag, unserverflag]
description: Reloads GriefPrevention Flags configuration settings from its config file.
A More detailed list of the flags can be found on the WIKI
New/Updated - New flag that's been added since original release or update to a flag
Coming Soon - A planned flag
- AllowPVP (Updated - Option PvP flagged claim entrance message)
- ChangeBiome (NEW! You can now change the biome in claims, see wiki for detailed info - Currently broken in 1.15+)
- EnterCommand (Updated Variables)
- EnterCommand-Owner (New - Runs a console command when the owner of the claim enters the claim)
- EnterCommand-Members (New - Runs a console command when a member of the claim enters the claim)
- EnterPlayerCommand (New - Commands run by players)
- EnterMessage (Updated Variables)
- ExitCommand (Updated Variables)
- ExitCommand-Owner (New - Runs a console command when the owner of the claim exits the claim)
- ExitCommand-Members (New - Runs a console command when a member of the claim exits the claim)
- ExitPlayerCommand (New - Commands run by players)
- ExitMessage (Updated Variables)
- NoEnterPlayer (New - Block specific players from entering claims)
- NoExplosionDamage - (New - Disables damage caused by explosions (ie: creepers & TNT))
- NoFallDamage (New - Prevents players from taking fall damage)
- NoFireDamage (New - (This is added, but make sure to enable FireDamage in the GP config))
- NoFireSpread (New - (This is added, but make sure to enable FireSpread in the GP config))
- NoGrowth (New - Stop plants from growing and blocks from spreading)
- NoIceForm (New - Stops ice from forming in claims)
- NoItemDamage (New - Stops items from taking damage)
- NoLighter (Coming soon!)
- NoMcMMoXPGain (New - Stops players from gaining McMMoXP)
- NoMobSpawnsType (New - Stops specific types of mobs from spawning) [See WIKI for permission info for this flag]
- NoMonsterSpawns (Added Phantoms)
- NoOpenDoors (New - Stops players from opening doors/gates/trapdoors in certain areas)
- NoPlayerDamageByMonster (New - Stops monsters damaging players)
- NoSnowForm (New - Stops snow from forming on the ground in claims)
- NoVehicle (New - Stops players from placing vehicles (boats/minecarts) in claims)
- NoVineGrowth (New - Stops vines from growing in claims)
- NoWeatherChange (This is actually a world wide flag)
- OwnerFly (New - Allow owners to fly in their own claims)
- OwnerMemberFly (New - Allow owners and members with access trust or higher to fly in their own claim)
- PlayerGamemode (New - Experimental, needs more work!)
- PlayerTime (New - You can now set a PlayerTime in a claim <day/noon/night/midnight>)
- PlayerWeather (New - Set player weather in claims)
- RaidMemberOnly (New - Prevent non-members of claims from triggering raids)
- SpleefArena (See WIKI for example/usage)
description: Grants all administrative functionality.
description: Grants permission to use /SetClaimFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /UnSetClaimFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /SetWorldFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /UnSetWorldFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /SetServerFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /UnSetServerFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /SetDefaultClaimFlag and /UnSetDefaultClaimFlag.
description: Grants permission to use /ListClaimFlags.
description: Grants permission to use /GPFReload.
description: Grants permission to apply/remove all flags.
description: Makes a player immune to the limitations of flags like CommandBlackList, NoEnter, and NoFlight.
description: Makes a player immune to the limitations of the fly flags (Use this if a player has permission for plugin fly commands, such as essentials /fly)
description: Grants permission to apply/remove a specific flag.
I appreciate all reviews, but I do ask that you keep them to the point of how this plugin operates. DO NOT use reviews to report bugs or ask for new features to be added. These will be ignored. Please use the correct channels to ask for new features or report bugs.
If you have an issue, please report it on the GITHUB page.
I also have a private DISCORD channel for my resources. (Look for the category on the left "Projects-Support")
You can find bStats metrics HERE
GriefPrevention Flags 5.9.1
GriefPrevention Add-On to set flags in claims.
Great plugin overall. Easy top customize, you have the option to go into details or just accept the general options. Developer is really quick and helpful into guiding you and helping you and friendly. Much better than using WorldGaurd or Grief Prevention alone, if you want per claim flags.
Wonderful, how can I add to that? Works and keep what was promised.
I don't know if are another or official way to give solution to a problem with the fly flags and essentials but I give global permission to fly (essentials.fly) and block the command /fly on the global region on World Guard, in that way, when the OwnerFly (or fly member) flas is set on the claim, the user can fly without issues and can't fly on survival or other regions. Congratulations, If I receive some donations I'm gonna donate to you too.
Adds the extra functionality needed to use Grief Prevention as a standalone, fully encompassing claims system for both admins and players to use. All of the flags are very convenient and makes a great claims plugin even greater. They're thought out to prevent overlap while also being useful in nearly every situation.
Highly recommended if you use Grief Prevention.
Good plugin. Would like a flag to either allow players to read lecterns (without being able to place or take a book ofc) without having to have accesstrust, or making /setflag entercommand accesstrust %name% work with console without having the owern/admin on in admin claim.
Been looking for a workaround and can't get lecterns to work automatically to default users
Great plugin, works great! However, I was wondering if it's possible for you to add a function so that players themselves can't add their names to NoEntryPlayer?
Currently if they do that, they'll not be able to return to the claim so they can't unset the flag themselves