- EnterCommand-Owner - Runs a console command when the owner of the claim enters the claim
- EnterCommand-Members - Runs a console command when a member of the claim enters the claim
- ExitCommand-Owner - Runs a console command when the owner of the claim exits the claim
- ExitCommand-Members - Runs a console command when a member of the claim exits the claim
- NoExplosionDamage - Disables damage caused by explosions (ie:...
GriefPrevention Flags 5.2.0
GriefPrevention Add-On to set flags in claims.
Qinak likes this.
andris155 likes this.
- Fixed an issue with player time/weather flags. If using plugins like Essentials(X) to set player time/weather, if you were outside of a claim it just kept resetting.
- Small issue with mcMMO. The flags were registering even though the server did not have mcMMO, which in turn caused errors when using the set flag command and those flags. These flags no longer register in the absence of mcMMO
- Allow "GPFreload" command to be used in console
MinecraftNight4 likes this.
- NoEnterPlayer flag to ignore case on player name
- ChangeBiome flag, you can now change the biome in a land claim. When you remove the flag or abandon the claim, the biome will revert back (This is a bit tricky to do, so I did a semi-hacky way. It'll actually match the biome north of the claim) See WIKI for more info
This update has no new features or bug fixes, it strictly is merging the 1.13+ and Legacy versions together.
For 1.13+ users = No changes.
For 1.12 and below users = All flags originally deemed for 1.13+ are now available on 1.12.2 and below.
I have not done much testing on versions 1.12.2 and below
PLEASE be advised to backup before updating.
If you are on 1.12.2 or lower and experience issues with this, please revert...smellyonionman likes this.
- A new configurable message in messages.yml which is sent to a player when they attempt to use both OwnerFly and OwnerMemberFly flags in the same claim
- Fixed an issue where players kept flight when TPing from a claim they are allowed to fly, to a claim where they are not allowed to...
- new no fall damage flag (Player's in a claim with this flag will not take fall damage)
- new optional message when using ender pearls in a noEnderPearl flagged region (Can be found in messages.yml)
- Fixed console error when issuing player only commands from console, will now send a small message rather than a big error
- Added optional prefix for Enter/Exit message flag
- NoMcMMoXPGain - New flag
- Spleet Arena - Fixed issue with blocks still dropping when being broken
- NoMonsterSpawns flag - Added slimes
- Fixed a missing message warning with “Gamemode”
Page 1 of 4