Please note that version GP version 16.8 is available and stable for 1.12.2 servers (I'm currently using this version until I feel CB 1.13 is sufficiently stable).
Having issues or questions? Check for or create a report on GitHub.
Enjoy using GriefPrevention? Please consider rating and leaving a review!
- Synchronize access to PlayerData#getAccruedClaimBlocks() which may fix #279.
- #255 Prevent item merging with protected drops.
- #369 Don't "reload" the database when completing data migration (FYI, I do not recommend using SQL for GP.)
- #250 Prevent boat drivers without /trust from destroying lilypads.
- #371 Fire/lava placement near players can be configured for non-PvP worlds.
- #213 #79 Pets are now also protected from cacti and drowning (in non-PvP worlds).
- #199 Sieged claims are temporarily designated as non-PvP-safe zones.
- Swallow any Worldguard-related stacktraces and tell the server administrator to update WorldGuard.
- #373 Don't print the "cannot build here" message when attempting to trample turtle eggs.