This release is compatible only with implementations of Bukkit 1.16 or higher.
Bukkit implementations include Craftbukkit, Spigot, Paper, etc.
This was initially going to be a patch release, but considering there are a couple new features and config options along with numerous API additions and code cleanup, a minor bump would be a more accurate reflection of the changes.
- #916 Avoid printing an error for the edge case when a player who's within the warmup of being rescued from a claim is teleported to another world. @JustEli
- #966 Add missing parameter in help message for /AdjustBonusClaimBlocksAll. @flleeppyy
- #927 Classify certain hostile entities in the Animal class as monsters. @Jikoo
- #998 Avoid calling PreventPvPEvent multiple times if it is canceled early on. @FrankHeijden
- #1003 Add missing getHandlerList() in TrustChangedEvent. @Muspah
- #907 Warn and auto-correct conflicting piston-related config values. @Jikoo
- #913 Config option to disable triggering raids in claims that encapsulate an entire village. @JustEli
- #931 Improve block ignition handling. @Jikoo
- Arrows fired by players that land in claims where they don't have /trust access will not ignite blocks.
- Fires started by dispensers will be allowed in claims if the dispenser is in the same claim.
- #1000 Prompt for confirmation before deleting claims when running /abandonallclaims. @Jikoo
- #927 Neutral animals in claims are protected as long as they aren't in the aggro state. @Jikoo
Maintenance and Tech Debt payments
- #943 public access to DataStore#getChunkHash. @FrankHeijden
- #941 public access to Visualization#addClaimElements. @FrankHeijden
- #940 Add visualizingNearbyClaims boolean in VisualizationEvent. @FrankHeijden
- #946, #949 Add ClaimInspectionEvent. @FrankHeijden
- #945 Include the Visualization instance in VisualizationEvent. @FrankHeijden
- #942 ClaimModifiedEvent can now be canceled. @FrankHeijden
- #947 Add ClaimExtendEvent. @FrankHeijden