- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin will follow a different path of the original one. I cannot keep up both of the repos updated so, instead, I'll try my best to keep updating this one.
Gringotts is an item-based economy plugin for the Bukkit Minecraft server platform. Unlike earlier economy plugins, all currency value and money transactions are based on actual items in Minecraft, per default emeralds. The goals are to add a greater level of immersion, a generally more Minecraft-like feeling, and in the case of a PvP environment, making the currency itself vulnerable to raiding.
- Item-backed economy (configurable, default emeralds)
- multiple denominations with automatic conversion (for example, use emeralds and emerald blocks)
- Storage of currency in chests and other containers, player inventory and ender chests (configurable)
- direct account-to-account transfers commands
- optional transaction taxes
- fractional currency values (fixed decimal digits)
- Account support for Factions, and WorldGuard
- Vault integration
Storing money in an account requires a Gringotts vault. A vault consists of a container, which can be either chest, dispenser or furnace, and a sign above or on it declaring it as a vault. A player or faction may claim any number of vaults. Vaults are not protected from access through other players. If you would like them to be, you may use additional plugins such as LWC or WorldGuard.
For full usage documentation, please see the usage page.
To understand Gringotts' commands, see the commands page.
Installation and Configuration
Download Gringotts and place it in your craftbukkit/plugins folder
Please see the Configuration and Permissions document on how to configure Gringotts.
Have a look at the Wiki. You're welcome to improve it, too!
Download Pre-Release Versions
All code within Gringotts is licensed under the BSD 2-clause license. See license.txt for details.
gringotts, gringotts minecraft 1.12, gringotts spigot 1.12, gringotts for 1.12