- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Click here to take a look at BookUI. With BookUI you can create your own virtual books. Players can open the books with commands so you don't have to give them books. Way fancier than using the chat for help messages, etc.
Servers using GroupManager:
- Survival Factions - IP: survivalfactions.com
For 1.8 and lower use this build:
For 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x use this build:
For 1.12.x use this build:
If it works, please post a good review!
- This plugin is not made by me. I just made this resource page, which contains all working GroupManager builds in one place.
- Some plugins that need a permission plugin do not support GroupManager. (This does not mean that someone might have unlimited permissions for a plugin, just that it simply won't hook into it, e.g. a chat plugin)
- ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT!
- Per group permissions.
- Per world permissions.
- Per user permissions.
- Prefixes, suffixes.
- Essentials Anti-Build integration.
- Easy to use commands.
- Put the downloaded jar into your plugins folder.
- Restart / reload your server or use a plugin loader plugin (e.g.: Plugman).
GroupManager [Working 1.7 - 1.12 Builds] 1.12.x
I've saved everything, yet when I reloaded the server I lost everything. Zero log report for errors. Only thing showing in console is [Server thread/WARN]: GroupManager - SEVERE - There are errors in your config.yml. Using default settings
I have vault, essentialsx(ex?).
Nothing saves. No support, nor mention of where you can find support elsewhere. When you lose your work from an entire day thats when something stops being worth it.
Works great in 1.12 ! Fonctionne très bien après une MAJ de 1.10 vers 1.12 // Essentials X fonctionne très bien avec https://hub.spigotmc.org/jenkins/job/spigot-essentials/