- Fix default GlobalGroups.yml.
- Add Czech translation.
- Fix a really rare error of no world detected when a player logged in due to event ordering.
- Fix GM creating duplicate user entries due to plugins requesting lookups before GM can process PlayerLoginEvent.
- Fix syntax for "/temp..." commands (old commands will still work)
- Add timed subgroups
- Add PAPI support...
The original permission plugin maintained and updated by ElgarL
- Prevent a missing language entry in the config from preventing the config being loaded.
- Prevent GM events from throwing errors in the rare instance they are triggered during shutdown.
- Correct update link when outdated.
- Catch a VERY rare occurrence of Bukkit returning an OfflinePlayer with no name.
DELETE your current config and allow a new one to be generated.
- Added French translation courtesy of Gayytis.
- Add chinese-simplified and chinese-traditional translations courtesy of Greensky, TROU.
- force UTF-8 encoding when reading language files (your server/client must support the language you are selecting).
- Set defaults for missing Config.yml entries.
- Block tab-complete use in console (no more errors).
- Fix mancheckw using the wrong language string (no more error).Greensky likes this.
- Trap all null errors in tab-complete from malformed data.
- Added Russian translation courtesy of l1ttleO.
- Add compatibility back for pre 1.14 (not tested any further back than 1.8).
- Fix a bug in manuaddv throwing an error.
- Prefix/suffix will now be fetched from subgroups if there is no value on the player or the main group.
- Added a new config entry for tab_validate. If true GM will offer tab-complete names obeying the validate_toggle setting.
- Make the saving of data Threadsafe.
- Add version checking for updates at startup.
- Externalise all text to allow for localisation.
- Fully register all our own permissions with superperms so commands are properly restricted.
- update permissions earlier in the log-in process so command visibility and tab complete are updated on the client.
- GM will now restrict access to ALL plug-in commands (tab-complete) for ALL plug-ins that correctly register their...