This plugin isn't going to be updated by me anymore.
You may decompile the plugin and edit the code.
If you wish to further update the plugin, you can contact me so I can add the link to this resource. However, you must add a link back to this resource on your own resource when you wish to further update this plugin.
A new person has taken over this plugin!
Here is the link to the new page:
This plugin will show on the first join a GUI with all the rules (if it fits) and a agree and disagree button. This will make sure that your players know the rules so that they don't have the excuse of that they didn't know that that rule exists.
How to install
1. Put the jar file into your plugins folder.
2. Launch the server and stop the server.
3. Edit the config
Please note that character as '[' and ']' can't be used in names, because of bukkit thinking it's a list.
And don't forget to update the rows to (highest slot / 9)
# - you can use & in place of ยง (to get this use 'alt gr' + 'shift' + 's') to get color codes
itemname: Don't swear
- If you swear, you get banned!
- For ever!
- And that's really bad!
itemname: Listen to the staff
- It's rude to don't listen to the staff!
itemname: Don't hack
- If you hack, you just can't play a nice game.
- You will be banned for ever!
itemname: Be nice to eachother
- If you are nice to others, they will be nice to you.
- If you aren't nice to others, you will be kicked/banned
- You agree with that you read all the rules,
- and that you will follow the rules.
- If you don't follow the rules, there can happen things!
- If you don't agree, you will be kicked until you agree.
- tell %player% Thank you for agreeing the rules, we do this because we want everybody to know the rules and have fun!
- kick %player% You must agree the rules, to be able to play on this server! we just want that players will have fun :(
#Hide the players when they are in the inventory
When updating the rules it's best to clear the players list at the bottom of the config, so that all the players have to agree to it again.
There are no permissions or commands to this plugin it's all in the config.
This plugin is also created by just using the api, so as long as the api doesn't change, this plugin should be version independent.
I also will probably not update this plugin, as this plugin still works.
GUI Rules 2.7
Let people show a inventory with the rules, so that they always know the rules.