This plugin adds a GUI shop to the game. Users with the permission can access it using /guishop in-game. If you want you can also create signs that users can right click on to open the GUI. Everything you put inside the GUI will be sold. If the item is worth 0(or if it is not in the config) it will be given back to the player. You cannot sell damaged weapons/tools at the shop. The shop (should) support every single item/block in the game. This provides a quick easy way to sell all of your items.
Vault and an Economy Plugin
- guiseller.use - Allows the user to do /guishop.
- guiseller.list - Allows the user to list the current shops.
- guiseller.pricelist - Allows the user to list the current shop prices.
- guiseller.help - Allows the user to use the help menu.
- guiseller.signs.use - Allows the user to open signs.
- guiseller.signs.create - Allows the user to create signs.
- guiseller.admin - Allows the user to reload the plugin and add/remove items from shops in-game.
- guiseller.shops.<shopname> - Allows the user to use shops other than the default one.
- /guishop [shopname] - Opens the GUI Seller Shop
- /guiseller - Main command.
- /guiseller help - Displays the help menu.
- /guiseller reload - Reloads the configs.
- /guiseller pricelist <shop> - Lists the current shop prices.
- /guiseller list - Lists the current shops.
- /guiseller add <item> <price> [shop] - Adds an item to the shop config.
- /guiseller remove <item> [shop] - Removes an item from the shop config.
- Fully Customizable Shop Size
- A list of items you sold after you close the GUI
- Better Item Price lore
- Buy Shop (Or in another plugin)
- This plugin collects data about your server (Players online, operating system, etc.) If you would like to disable this go into the Plugin Metrics folder and set opt-out to true!
Just set the first line of any sign to "[GUIShop]" or what it is in your config and it will be formatted with colors. When players right click on the sign it will open up the shop GUI. On the second line you can add a shop name to go to a certain shop.
Here is what the GUI looks like in 1.5
Lore Info (Beta)
When mousing over an item you put in the shop GUI it will tell you the internal name and the price (if you have set one). This feature is disabled by default due to bugs.
#GUISeller Shop by Skyrossm
#Do not use tabs in this file, tabs will break it!
#The name of the GUI
#The prefix for all messages
#The message for sorry that item can't be sold
#Use <item> for the item name.
#The message for selling damaged items.
#The message you receive when you sell items.
#Use <sold> for the amount (in dollars or whatever) sold.
#The message received when your inventory is full.
#The actual help message.
#Add <command> for each command and <desc> for the command description.
#The message that tells you to do /help.
#The price list
#Add <shop> for the shop name, <item> for each item name, and <price> for the item price.
#Enable the block info?
#If enabled, what block should it have?
#If enabled, what title should it have?
#If enabled, what messages should it have?
#Supports up to 3 messages currently, more to come.
#Each message is a new line.
#The message at the top of the sign
#eg. [GUIShop], [Shop], [SellShop]
#The name of the default shop
#Should we check for updates?
#Do you want the item price and name to be shown to the player through lores?
#WARNING: This feature is buggy!
#List your shops here.
- Shops Config
#If you use the in-game command to add/remove items these comments will disappear!
#This is the default shop, called when you don't specify a certain shop.
#Permission is: guiseller.shops.default if you change it from the default.
#If you create a shop name "donator" the permission will be guiseller.shops.donator
#Dark Oak wood
#A diamond sword
#A wooden sword
#A piston and a sticky piston.
#This is a test shop with one block added, this has different prices from the default shop.