- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Configurable language fileGuilds Contract for Guilds 3.4.9+- Generates contracts every day at a configured time.
An addon for Glare's guilds plugin:
- Contracts requires money and gives more money when completed. Money is taken and given in the guild's bank (/guild bank withdraw/deposit/balance)
- Contracts are completed by putting the required items in the guild vaults (/guild vault)
- A penalty comes if the guild doesn't complete the contract in due time: The guild loses money and is unable to take other objectives for some days
- A guild can take 1 contract per day and 1 contract at a time
- Two guilds cannot take the same contract! So they have to go fast if they want the best one
- Commands can be executed when the contract is finished. The guild name and the player name can be both used in it.
#All contracts are generated randomly with these properties
#sorry, I should have put "hour", put I'm french.
#Here, the contracts will reset at 00:00!
# Price to take the contract
# Stacks of materials needed
# Number of material types needed
# Material types
# Reward given, and commands executed
# format: - 'command': percentage of chance for the command to be executed
'guild admin upgrade [Guild]': 10
'guild admin give [Player] 1': 10
#Time iin days to finish the contract
#Penality time where guild will be unable to take a contract, if they don't do the contract in due time
# Penalty money, that will result in a debt if guild hasn't enough money
noPermission: "&cYou don't have permission [Permission]"
guildHasDebt: "&cSorry, your guild has a debt of [Debt] and have to pay for it before you can take objectives"
guildHasDaysPenalty: "&cSorry, but your guild have to wait [Days] to take a new objective"
notInAnyGuild: "&cSorry, but you aren't in any guild right now"
tookObjective: "&aYou took a contract for your guild, but be warned, you have a limited time to complete it!"
youLackSomeItems: "&cSorry, but you still need some items: [Items]"
objectiveCompleted: "&aYour guild has completed an objective! Your Guild won [Recompense] $ !"
guildNeedsMoney: "&cYour guild still needs [Money] $ to take this objective"
alreadyDoneContract: "&cSorry, you already done a contract today"
name: "&1Daily contracts"
lore: "&fPrice: [Prix]||Reward: [Recompense]||Penalty: [Penalite]||Time: [Temps] days||Penalty time: [TempsPenalite] days||Required items:||[Items]"
freeObjective: "Contract n°[Number] (Click to take)"
takenObjective: "Contract n°[Number] (&4Already reserved!&f)"
name: "&1Current contract"
lore: "&fPrice: [Prix]||Reward: [Recompense]||Penalty: [Penalite]||Time left: [Temps] days||Penalty time: [TempsPenalite] days||Required items:||[Items]"
itemName: "Contract (Click to end it)"
loreItemListFormat: "- [Number] stacks of [Item]||"
Commands and permissions:-/contract: Opens the contract list if guild hasn't any contract, and opens the contract informations if guild has a contract.
-/contract reload: not tested, should work
-/contract reset: reset daily contracts, not tested but should also work
- Not for the moment, give me bugs to solve <3
- PLEASE SAY ME WHAT YOU WANT
Mail: [email protected]
Guilds Contracts (addon for Glare's Guilds plugin) 1.1
Allow Guilds to buy contracts that requires items and gives rewards.