PluginMessageButton#BungeeCord is now a thing!
Yet Another Inventory Gui Library
PageMenus have seen two new big improvements!
- Going between pages that have the same size no longer require an inventory re-open. This behaviour can be used by subclasses too by overriding #needsRedirects().
- Clicking on redirect buttons inside a page will now keep the player inside a PageMenu.
- Added the overload ItemBuilder#persistentData(NamespacedKey,PersistentDataContainer)
- Updated dependencies
- the Iterator returned by MenuHolder#iterator is now a ListIterator that support all methods except #add(MenuButton).
- added a specialized Spliterator as well.
- Updated several dependencies
- Can now handle InventoryDragEvent from InventoryGuiHolder
- Memory usage optimization for inventories that store their own InventyHolder in memory.
- Other miscellanious cleanups
And some small fixes
- Updates the ItemBuilder api to now include support for custom item models and PersistentDataHolder
- Fixes a bug that caused PageMenu to handle inventory open/click/close events incorrectly
- Allow menus to handle InventoryDragEvent (cancelled by default)
* Added the ability to let ClaimButton leave a copy of itself in the top inventory.
* Fixed ClaimButton documentation
* Upgraded to Java 12's class file format
Rename the plugin from GuiLib-Plugin back to GuiLib
Title says it all
Page 1 of 3