- Tested Minecraft Versions:
NOTE: THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
In GunGame, you have to kill all other players and try to survive.
With every kill your level will be incremented by one. If you get killed, your level will be decremented by one. The game takes place in an arena and is endless. The player who reached the maximum level will get the best items with each other kill. You get points on kill and lose points on death. Goal is to get the most points on the server.
Here's is feature list for this plugin:
- Colored messages (in English of course)
- Unlimited arenas
- Full customizable levels
- Unlimited levels
- Many Bukkit permissions
- Lots of configuration options
- Simple administration through commands
- Stats (kills, deaths, k/d, points, playtime, rank, ...)
- Optional chat format
- Perfect integration in your server (network & standalone)
- Easy setup
- Small and powerful source code
- Shop for buying items, abilities and power-ups!
A short setup guide for GunGame.
Make sure that your system fits the following requirements.
- First you have to move/load/copy the plugin JAR-file into your plugins-folder
- Reload or restart your server
- Type '/gungame setup' (requires permission 'gg.admin')
- You are finish!
- Java 8
- Spigot or CraftBukkit 1.7/1.8
- 10 MB free space (for stats, data, ...)
If you have setup the plugin, you've done the first setup.
The following step is to setup your first arena before playing.
- Type '/gungame create arena-name max-players' to create your first arena. Then reload your server
- Type '/gungame setspawn' to set the GunGame lobby/spawn
- Create a sign (see below) or type '/gungame join arena-name' to play your first GunGame
It's possible to create signs for stats and joining arenas. But how to do it?
Create a sign with one of the following texts. Then press 'Done' and you're finish.
By right-clicking the corresponding action will be executed.
GunGame comes with a config.yml file.
In this file you can change some values to customize GunGame for your server. Here you can take a look at config.yml:
(Note: By using %PLAYER% is messages or broadcasts you can display the current player's name)Code (Text):# GunGame Configuration
# Developed by Janhektor
# All rights reserved
# Note: Use /gg setup after install!
# If you want to have a protection at every respawn location, you can type here the radius.
# Set it to 0 if you don't want to have a protection
# While playing GunGame, your chatmessages will only send to players in your arena
# Set it to true, if you want to have a shop
# Heal a player, when he kills somebody else
# Title of the shop inventory
ShopTitle: '&e&lGunGame Shop'
# Shop Articles (If you code your own article you must insert the name here)
# NOTE: This feature is currently unter development!
- 'Diamond Sword'
# Levels - Feel free to configure so many levels as you want! There's no limit
- 'WOOD_AXE, 1, &5Magic Axe'
- 'APPLE, 4'
- 'STONE_AXE, 1'
- 'COOKED_BEEF, 6'
- 'STONE_SWORD, 1'
- 'COOKED_BEEF, 6'
broadcastMessage: 'Wooho! %PLAYER% has reached Level 3!'
In version 1.1.0 a shop was added to GunGame.
The shop allows users to buy abilities, items and power-ups.
You can register offers in the config.yml.
Actually there are only one default offer: A diamond sword (example).
But a simple and powerful API allows you do develop your own articles for the shop.
To create a new article, follow these steps:
- Create a new plugin for your server
- Add the GunGame.jar file to your buildpath
- Create a class which implements the Interface "ShopArticle" (from de.janhektor.gungame)
- Add all unimplemented methods and execute your code
- Register your article in the onEnable()-method with a code look like this:Your are finish - you coded your own article!Code (Text):GunGameShop.registerArticle("Diamond Sword", new ArticleDiaSword());
Please note that you have to register these article in the config.yml file. Make sure you type the name of the article exactly into the config.
If you have questions, feel free to ask me!