- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Messages are translatable
HammyRestart, A plugin by Hammynl.
HammyRestart is a plugin that automatically restarts your server at a given interval, It's made with love and care and is aimed to be lightweight while also packed with good features. It contains a lot of things that can be done at a certain time on the timer. Such as running a command for everyone online 1 second before the restart. A console command to save your plugins 1 second before shutdown. Or a message when there is 3600 seconds (1 Hour) left. HammyRestart is made to do almost any needed task for a restart
Servers using this plugin!
Skydom.org - Skydom
- Lightweight plugin.
- Messages at X seconds left
- Player commands at X seconds left
- Console commands at X seconds left
- Fully configurable GUI
- Fully configurable buttons
- No limits within configuration
- Easy detailed configuration
- Supports colors everywhere!
/restarter | Shows a help menu
/restarter gui | Opens the GUI to manage the time and check the time.
/restarter reload | Reloads the plugin, Should speak for itself.
restarter.info | For the command /restarter
restarter.gui | For the command /restarter gui.
restarter.reload | For the command /restarter reload.
restarter.executables.bypass | Players with this permission bypass the Player Commands
Installing Restarter is really simple, but to make sure everything goes right here is a step-by-step guide for a succesful installation.
1. Drag and drop the HammyRestart.jar file into your plugins folder
2. Restart your server
3. Configure the plugin to your needs
4. Use "/restarter reload" to apply the changes made in the config or restart your server if you prefer.
If you would like to use a restart script. Configure the “restart-script” option to your corresponding file in spigot.yml and enable "use-restart-script" in the HammyRestart config. HammyRestart uses the default spigot restart method when using a restart script.
If you are having trouble configuring the plugin you can contact me through various ways, Such as:
- Discord (https://discord.gg/D3NG9Yz)
- Spigot Conversations
This plugin uses bStats, to track anonymous data about servers using this plugin. It will help the future development and has no impact on your server's performance. If you really want to disable it, go to the folder /plugins/bStats/config.yml and set "enabled: false"
- You are not allowed to claim this plugin as your own
- You are not allowed to sell this resource to others
- You are not allowed to use code from this plugin for your own
- You are allowed to modify the plugin to your needs
Please do not use the reviews for posting bugs, asking for support or posting errors, We got a nice discord server made for that
HammyRestart | 1.13+ Support | Configurable GUI | Restart script | Timed Tasks 2.4.1
Restarting automaticly, Made easy for you.