Hardcore Survival is a plugin meant to make your multiplayer hardcore survival much more better !
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
You may not make your server as hardcore if you enable this plugin on the server, the plugin already simulate the hardcore behaviour
The plugin adds several features such as:
- Reving players using Totems of undying that you drop on their grave
- Craft of the Bad Omen Potion to farm totems
- A /sacrifice command that can saves your friends by spawning a totem of undying
- tp command for dead players without any permission to configure
- Many cinfigurable features in config.yml
The craft of the bad omen potion is a shapeless recipe that requires:
fermented spider eye, magma cream, ghast tear, netherite ingot, gunpowder, bone, rotten flesh, eye of ender and a bottle
But you can change the needed materials in config.yml if you don't like those ones
Commands and permissions:
(<> means the argument must appear /  means the argument is optionnal)
- /revive <player> (hardcore.revive) allows you to revive a pleyr without totem
- /sacrifice (no permission) sacrifice yourself for a totem of undying, watchout, your inventory will be lost in the process !
- /tpto <player> (no permission) teleports to a player when you are dead
- /start [player] (hardcore.start) makes all players (or specific players) starts in the differents 4 corners of the map that you can define in config.yml
- /hardcorereload (hardcore.reload) makes you reload the config.yml
In the config.yml generated by the plugin, you will be guided throughout your modifications.
Code (YAML):#This is the base config of the plugin
#This plugin was coded by Supre with the help of Bistouri
no-chat: "§cChat has been disabled !"
bad-omen-name: "§5§lBad Omen III §d§lPotion"
start-message: "§6[§4Hardcore§6] §cGood Luck ! >:3"
notify-start: "§6[§4Hardore§6] §cGame has started for §e%player%"
notify-sacrifice: "§6[§4Hardore§6] §4%player% §6has sacrificed himself for a totem of undying"
notify-sleep: "§a%player% §6is sleeping ! §e(§a%sleeping%§6/§c%needed%§e)"
notify-unsleep: "§c%player% §6is not sleeping anymore ! §e(§a%sleeping%§6/§c%needed%§e)"
notify-death: "§6%player% §cis dead at §6X:§e%x% §6Y:§e%y% §6Z:§e%z% §cRIP in peace"
notify-death-void: "§6%player% §cis dead from the void at §6X:§e%x% §6Y:§e%y% §6Z:§e%z% §cRIP in peace (forever)"
notify-revive: "§2%reviver% §ejust revived §d%revived% §ewelcome back !"
no-permission: "§cYou don't have the %perm% permission to perform this command"
offline: "§cPlayer is offline !"
alive: "§cPlayer is still alive !"
revive-syntax: "§cYou need to specify a player ! /revive <player>"
tpto-alive: "§cYou need to be dead to perform this command !"
tpto-syntax: "§cYou need to specify a player ! /tpto <player>"
sacrifice-dead: "§cYou need to be alive to perform this command !"
reload: "§aConfig reloaded"
You may not modify this file unless you know what you are doing
If you are having some troubleshooting reviving someone, make sure that you drop the totem of undying on the soul sand block that is the nearest from the stone brick
Hope you will have fun ! Let me know on Github the issues you might have, and please don't post any exception in the comment section ^^
Hardcore Survival beta-0.1.23
Plugin that makes hardcore multiplayer survival better !