- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16Harvest XP
What does the plugin do?
The plugin grants the player with experience after harvesting a certain number of crops. If harvesting with a hoe tool, the amount needed to harvest is reduced.Why?
Most harvesting plugins grant random experience so it is not possible to predict how much experience is gained from a certain number of crops. This plugin fixes this problem by allowing a certain amount of experience after harvesting a certain number of crops.
What permissions are required?
The default permission required is OP via the permission node harvestxp.config.
What crops can you get XP from harvesting?
What commands are available?
- Displays all attributes in a human friendly readable format.
- /harvest <attribute> <value>
- Set the value of an attribute like wheat experience or beetroot harvest required to a new value.
- /harvest wheat.experience 2
- /harvest beetroot.harvest_required 20
- /harvest hoe_tool_required true
- /harvest hoe_type_reducing_harvest true
What version of the game is supported?
I have tested this on version 1.15.2 and it has worked as intended.
Where can I find the source code?
It's on GitHub! Feel free to check it out here.What are the default configuration values?
The default configuration values can be found in the code block below. It is worth noting that at anytime the end-user can update the attributes of this file manually or with the /harvest command.Thank you, feel free to leave a comment or feedback on how I can improve this! Any feedback is appreciated.Code (YAML):
Harvest XP 13.0-SNAPSHOT
A plugin that provides experience when harvesting resources like beetroot, potato, wheat, etcetera.