- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A simple hat plugin.
Simply hold a single block or item in your hand and type /hat
(As of v1.4.0, you can also put the hat directly into the helmet slot)
The hat can be removed in the same way as any other helmet.
If you need support, message me.
If you have a feature request, message me.
Keep in mind I'd like to keep this plugin as simple to use as possible.
Grants use of every item (block and non-block) as hats.
Grants the use of all blocks as hats.
Grants the use for all non-block items as hats.
Grants use of the a specific item as a hat. Use the list of materials located in the spigot javadoc to get the proper name of a given item.
Denies the use of the command for a specific item.
- hat.WHITE_CONCRETE would grant the use of a block of white concrete as a hat.
- hat.DIAMOND would grant the use of a diamond as a hat.
- hat.* and -hat.STONE together would grant the use of anything except a stone block as a hat.
To customize the messages the plugin sends in response to commands or manual hat placement, edit the messages.yml file in the Hat folder in the plugins folder in your server's root directory.
Standard Minecraft color codes are supported (https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes), the character '&' is used to indicate that the next character is a color code. Be sure to also enclose each message in single quotes ( ' ).
Once you have edited the messages, reload or restart the server to apply the changes.
If you are experiencing errors related to messages.yml, or your messages aren't appearing, the easiest fix is to delete messages.yml and reload or restart the server. A new copy of the default file will be generated.
- Put on a hat by moving it to the helmet slot without using the command (same permissions will apply). COMPLETED
- New command "/hat reload" will allow you to reload all yml files (currently just messages.yml) associated with the plugin without reloading the entire server.
- Post the code on GitHub or similar site.
Simple hat plugin