- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
HeadDrops is a bare-bones plugin that adds the ability for players to drop their heads. The plugin includes both drops for a player that died of natural causes and drops for a player who dies by another player. You can customize each of these "drop types" in the configuration file.
- headdrops.guarantee - Guarantees that you will behead a player when you kill them (regardless of chance) if they do not have the immune permission.
- headdrops.immune - Prevents you from dropping your head. Keep in mind that this permission OVERRIDES the guarantee permission. So, if I have the immune permission and someone kills me that has the guarantee permission, I will not drop my head.
Suggestions / HelpCode (Text):
public void onDrop(PlayerDropHeadEvent event)
event.getPlayer().sendMessage("Your head dropped, lol.");
For more information, to request a feature, or to get help, please refer to my GitHub repository, or send me a private message on Spigot. I ask that you please request assistance prior to leaving a review of the resource. I will assist you accordingly!
HeadDrops [1.8 - 1.16] 1.3
A bare-bones head-dropping plugin.
- Added legacy support! Dec 29, 2020
- Removed Debug Listener Dec 29, 2020
- Full recode, new configuration options, bug fixes, added API Dec 29, 2020