Heads is really simple plugin, which allows you to get head of any player. It's simple in use and installation. It also enables head drop on Player, Creeper, Zombie, Skeleton and Wither Skeleton death.
- /heads help - display help
- /heads <nick> - add head to your inventory
- /heads <nick> <player> - give head to another player
- /heads reload - reload plugin
- heads.help - display help
- heads.add - add head to your inventory
- heads.give - give head to another player
- heads.reload - reload plugin
- heads.update - show info about update
- Download plugin
- Drop it in to plugins directory
- Start server
- Edit config.yml / messages.yml as you wish
- Reload plugin with /heads reload
Code (Text):death-drop: false // Enable head drop on death
death-drop-chance: 1.0 // Drop chance between 0.0 and 1.0
check-updates: true // Check for plugin updates
Heads Lite 1.2
Two heads are better than one
Really nice plugin, I would just like to add a recommendation. Since the plugin of Skull Wall plugin was deleted off Bukkit, is there a way to make it so you can have the heads of players dynamically change when a player joins? Like newest player, currently online, and staff wall? That would complete this plugin :)
Great and simple plugin, but it NEEDS to have separate death-drop-chances for players and mobs. I want to have a fun PvP mechanic where players can get each other's heads, but if I do that, getting wither skulls and other mob heads is too easy. Also, death drop doesn't work for players if keep inventory is on (which sort of makes sense, but it would work better if this weren't the case).
This plugin could've been great. It's light weight, customizable, and serves its intended purpose. Problem? Only Op's can use the command even with the permissions added. This has been reported multiple times on the forums and PM's have been sent, but unfortunately the plugin is closed source and the author is MIA. Please come back and fix this bug! The regular version of 'Heads' has a resource leak. This was perfect other then that terrible, terrible bug.