Heads Plugin API
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Latest build: 1.7.1
Compatibility: 1.8-beta - 1.12.x (and 1.13 with build 1.7.1-1.13)
Partially compatible version: 1.7.10
HeadsPlugin is an API which makes it possible to easily create plugins that use custom skinned heads/skulls. Examples of plugins that implement this API are HeadsInventory and HeadSweeper.
Heads Inventory is a plugin to spawn in decorational heads, to improve your builds and add an extra level of detail. The plugin does not only provide access to player heads, but also provides custom skinned heads from a heads database website like heads.freshcoal.com and mineskin.org.
- Categorized high quality heads
- Manual head search in entire database (60000+ heads)
- Creating custom categories
- Categorized heads caching in event of database downtime
- Select a different database source
Email: [email protected]
Heads Plugin API [1.8 - 1.13] 1.7.1
Make it easy to use or spawn custom created textured heads from your plugins.
- Small bugfix regarding Minecraft-heads.com searches Aug 13, 2018 at 2:53 PM
- Zip file with both minecraft v1.13 compatible and v<1.12.2 compatible version Aug 12, 2018
- Partial support for 1.13 Aug 11, 2018