>>>FREE VERSION HERE<<<
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Compatibility: 1.10 and 1.10.2
Other compatible versions (not tested): 1.8 and 1.9
Latest build: 1.1.1
Heads Inventory is a plugin to spawn in decorational heads, to improve your builds and add an extra level of detail. The plugin does not only provide access to player heads, but also provides custom skinned heads from the website heads.freshcoal.com.
- Categorized high quality heads
- Manual head search in entire database (60000+ heads)
- Creating custom categories
- Requesting own head and other player heads
- Categorized heads caching in event of database downtime
- User friendly inventory interface (now with paging)
- Select a different database source
/headsinv category <name>: Display heads from a category.
/headsinv category all: Displays all heads from categories.
/headsinv cat: Displays all categories.
/headsinv search <keyword>: Display heads from keyword.
/headsinv searchfirst <keyword>: First head from keyword.
/playerhead <playername>: Gives you the head of a player.
/myhead: Gives you your head.
/updateheads: Refetches and recaches the categorized heads.
/updateheads <categoryname>: Refetches and recaches the heads from the specified category.
- headsinv.myhead: Allows the user to get their own head
- headsinv.playerhead: Allows the user to get another player's head
- headsinv.inventory: Allows the user to use the heads inventory
- headsinv.update: Allows the user to update the heads categories
- headsinv.search: Allows the user to search directly for heads from the database
- headsinv.help: Allows the user to see the help page
Email: [email protected]
HeadsInventory (OLD) 1.1.1
The plugin to spawn custom heads (and not only player heads)