- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
HeadsPlus is a unique plugin that adds more to a server than just heads. But what exactly? Here's some examples:
- A head command (of course - only in some cases, it loads head textures quicker*)
- Head blacklist to avoid heads either being spammed in or inappropriate ones that need to stop being used.
- Entities dropping their heads when they die - not to mention the chances and the head is completely configurable!
- Shapeless recipes that can create heads, which can too be edited - and if you like, disabled.**
- Most of messages in the plugin are completely configurable!
- Sellable heads (requires Vault to work)
- Complete heads selector
- Much more - this is just the beginning after all!
If you don't want to spend ages configuring heads.yml, you can use the pre-made version here: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/blob/master/heads.yml
* Does not apply if your server is in offline mode, and I can't guarantee this will happen every time.
** This is to avoid heavy exploits that could be abused. To set up crafting properly, follow the instructions here: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/wiki
These are just basic commands with their permissions, more is listed in the wikis (scroll down a bit):
/head <IGN> - Spawns in a head of the specified player (headsplus.head)
/sellhead - Sells the head(s) in your hand (headsplus.sellhead)
/hp - Main HeadsPlus command, which displays the help menu (headsplus.maincommand)
Another vital permission includes headsplus.craft (ability to craft heads).
Further commands: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/wiki/Commands
(Sadly I couldn't get everything since some GIFs were too big)
Keeping in mind this is actually my first plugin, I've left out some features I'm going to introduce in the future. Some of those include:
- Help menu themes (so your choice of colours for the help menu)
- Head database
- Leaderboards, showing how many heads a player has collected in total - however, I'm a loooong way from achieving that...
- Customisable lore (which broke first time, but is planned to be added with solid 1.12 support)
- Whitelist? Maybe?
- Sellhead GUI
- Head rewards (suggested by MarvinTM111)
If there's something wrong with the plugin, do not post it in the reviews section. Instead, either:
- Report it in the issue tracker via GitHub ( https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/issues )
- Contact me in a PM, stating what's wrong and what may be causing it.
- Show me what's wrong in the discussion section of this plugin.
Keep in mind that at the same time, I'm still new to plugin development and may not answer everything right away since I am a busy person and have a lot more to do outside of Minecraft. Thanks for understanding.
But overall - did this plugin impress you? Please do leave a review saying how I did. Thanks
HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.12.x] 3.1
A heads plugin with multiple fun features that make it unique.