- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- DariusTK (Romanian translation), Toldi (Hungarian translation), AlansS53 (Spanish translation)
- Languages Supported:
- Romanian (Română), Hungarian (Magyar), Spanish (Español), LOLCat
HeadsPlus is a unique plugin that adds more to a server than just heads. But what exactly? Here are some examples:
- A head command (of course - only in some cases, it loads head textures quicker*)
- Head blacklist to avoid heads either being spammed in or inappropriate ones that need to stop being used.
- Entities dropping their heads when they die - not to mention the chances and the head are completely configurable!
- Shapeless recipes that can create heads, which can too be edited - and if you like, disabled.**
- Most of the messages in the plugin are completely configurable!
- Sellable heads (requires Vault to work)
- Complete heads selector
- Leaderboards for competing against other players!
- Themes for the help menu!
- Challenges with gainable XP, rewards, and all sorts of excitement!
- Despite having a native version of 1.13, it supports backwards compatibility of up to 1.8.x - probably the scariest thing I've achieved so far in development.
- Much more - this is just the beginning after all!
If you don't want to spend ages configuring heads.yml, you can use the pre-made version here: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/blob/master/heads.yml
* Does not apply if your server is in offline mode, and I can't guarantee this will happen every time.
** This is to avoid heavy exploits that could be abused. To set up crafting properly, follow the instructions here: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/wiki
Requirements:Vault - this is so heads can be sold. If not found, then sellable heads won't be enabled.
Java 8 - This allows a small part of the plugin to work, but is vital.
These are just basic commands with their permissions, more is listed in the wikis (scroll down a bit):
/head <IGN> - Spawns in a head of the specified player (headsplus.head)
/sellhead - Sells the head(s) in your hand (headsplus.sellhead)
/hp - Main HeadsPlus command, which displays the help menu (headsplus.maincommand)
/heads - Displays a selection of heads (headsplus.heads)
/myhead - Retrieves your own head (headsplus.myhead)
/hplb [Total|Entity|Page #] [Page #] - Displays the leaderboards (headsplus.display.leaderboards)
/hpc - Displays challenges.
Another vital permission includes headsplus.craft (ability to craft heads).
Further commands: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/wiki/Commands
(Sadly I couldn't get everything since some GIFs were too big)
Keeping in mind this is actually my first plugin, I've left out some features I'm going to introduce in the future. Some of those include:
- Sellhead GUI
- Blacklisting improvements, e.g UUID and texture bans
- Code polish
- Allow leaderboard command to show crafting and sellhead scores
- Allow default heads to be dropped
- Proper database implementation? (Depends)
- Allow custom heads to be made directly via GUI (suggested by josh13_)
Language progress: https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/wiki/Translations
Romanian (Română) (ro_ro)
Hungarian (Magyar) (hu_hu)
Spanish (Español) (es_es)
If there's something wrong with the plugin, do not post it in the reviews section. Instead, either:
- Report it to the issue tracker via GitHub ( https://github.com/Thatsmusic99/HeadsPlus/issues )
- Contact me in a PM, stating what's wrong and what may be causing it.
- Show me what's wrong in the discussion section of this plugin.
Or, the easier option, there's now a Discord support and community server for HeadsPlus. So if you're interested, why not join us? (Or just click the image below)
Decided to do this now the plugin's become bigger than I expected, and that I occasionally get messages from users asking if they should use HeadsPlus. Want to show your support as a server owner/admin who uses HeadsPlus? Just send me a message letting me know, and when ready I'll be sure to add your server here. If you're also on HeadsPlus's Discord, I may consider adding a unique rank for those on the server list.
Whereas if you're new to HeadsPlus, check out the servers that will be added below if you're interested in using the plugin!
Keep in mind that at the same time, I'm still new to plugin development and may not answer everything right away since I am a busy person and have a lot more to do outside of Minecraft. Thanks for understanding.
But overall - did this plugin impress you? Please do leave a review saying how I did. Thanks
HeadsPlus [1.8.x-1.13.x] 4.8.6
A heads plugin with multiple fun features that makes it unique among others.