Plugin that shows a player's health in the action bar. Changes color based on health level out of max health and scales the health bar to the default if max HP is set to below or above the default. Updates on damage, healing, and food level change.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
New features for recent version:
- Support for multiple versions:
- Player HealthBars work from 1.12.2 to 1.16.4
- Mob HealthBars work for 1.16+
- hp.allowuse - allows players to see the HealthBar
- hp.reload - anyone with this permission can reload the config, which allows global customization of the HealthBar
- hp.toggle - allows players to use the command /hptoggle
- hp.settimer - allows players to set their own HealthBar visibility time, applied to the default group.
- hp.clearmobtags - allows players to clear all mob tags with /hpclearmobs, applied to the default group.
- /hptoggle - allows players to toggle their health bar on and off if they have the hp.toggle permission
- /hpreload - allows OP, console, or those with the permission hp.reload to reload the global settings of the HealthBar - useful if changing config.yml on the fly
- /hptimer <time in seconds> - using this command allows players to set the time in seconds their HealthBar is visible.
- /hptimer default - resets the HealthBar timer to max allowable time (2,147,483,647 seconds, or almost 69 years (nice), if you're curious).
- /hpclearmobs - clears the HealthBars of all mobs. If used, moving close to a mob will reapply the HealthBar.
Does work with plugins that adjust Max Health.
HealthBars - [1.12.2 - 1.16.4], Mob or Player HealthBar, Customizable, Toggleable 2.0.5
Shows players health in the center of the screen, or above another player's or mob's head!