HealthChecker is a simple plugin that allows players with the required permissions to run a command that displays a certain players Health or Hunger Levels.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /health (player)
Displays the player's health.
- /hunger (player)
Displays the player's food level.
Grants the player all of the permissions within HealthChecker
Allows the player to run the command "/health"
Allows the player to run the command "/hunger"
HealthChecker | Requested Plugin 0.3.5
View a player's health and hunger levels with a simple command!
- HealthChecker 0.3.5 | Minor Code Improvements Apr 14, 2021
- HealthChecker 0.3 | General Improvements & Bug Fixes Apr 6, 2021
- HealthChecker 0.2 | Sound & Sound Configuration Jan 23, 2021