- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Your average health plugin!
Built with Spigot Jar: 1.16.1
Versions Tested: 1.16.1
Healthy was made because I noticed that there are zero plugins that offer adjusting these basic stats for a player(specifically). Now you're probably wondering why on earth would I need that? And you probably don't. But I've had moments where I needed to adjust those basic stats for testing things and I'm sure implementing it into a plugin you're working on would be a pain just to remove it later. I do plan to add more health related things for a player but for now, the plugin is pretty basic. This is my first plugin as well, so I'm still polishing things.
Set user or player hearts, food points, saturation and potion effects!
Should work on plenty of version's of Spigot, except for 1.5 and below due to them using int instead of a double for health points.
Potion effects may change depending on version you run, if using a version older than 1.16, please refer to PotionEffectType documentation and see what types are supported for your version
- /hearts OR /ht <optional: player> [amount 0-20] to set user or player heart amount
- /foodpoints OR /fp <optional: player> [amount 0-20] to set the user or player food point amount
- /saturation OR /sat <optional: player> [amount 0-5] to set user or player saturation amount
- /potion or /pot <optional: player> <type> <duration> <amplifier> to set potion effect, for an amount of time and strength, on user or player
- healthy.hearts - to set user/player hearts
- healthy.foodpoints - to set user/player food points
- healthy.sat - to set user/player saturation
- healthy.potion - to set user/player potion effects
Any issues can reported on Healthy's GitHub
- None reported, or found while testing