Automatically teleports the player to a specified multiverse world if the player reaches a certain height.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- heaven-height: sets the height needed to teleport the player.
- Height-check-delay-in-seconds: sets the interval in which the server checks the player's height (the higher the number the better the performance, especially with high player counts).
- Heaven-Dimension-Name: Name of the multiverse world which the player should get sent to.
- Teleport-Message: message sent to the player on teleporting.
- Teleport-failed-Message: gets sent to the player if they go above 250 but are already in the "heaven" dimension.
- Relative-teleport: Teleports the player but keeps his coordinates (default: false)