- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Graphics by TheOnlyRealTGS
Spleef is a gamemode in Minecraft where your goal is to knock out players by destroying the ground under them.
If a player touches a deathzone or water/lava he is out of the game. Last man standing wins...
HeavySpleef provides an easy to use plugin to setup your own, professional spleef games.
Just setup a spleef game, based on the tutorials and you're ready to play spleef in a completely automated environment.
For more information and how to setup and use this plugin visit our documentation on BukkitDev!
- Fully automated spleef plugin
- Unlimited spleef arena and floor creation!
- Different floor shapes: cuboid, cylindric and polygonal floors!
- Different spleef gamemodes: Free for all, team games, games with shovels, splegg or bowspleef
- Game flag system: Configure your spleef game with flags and make your arena unique
- Lobby-Walls to show real time game stats to your players
- Built-in spleef statistics! Show statistics of your spleef games (SQLite or MySQL)
- Compare yourself to other players by a rating/system that minds the skill of your opponent.
- Award your players with different prizes such as money, items or even a firework show!
- Spectate games by flying around
- Create join/leave/start/spectate/vote signs
- AntiCamping: Campers are now a thing of the past! Make them lose if they are trying to camp!
- Enable a nice sidebar scoreboard to show ingame stats about who died and who is still living!
- Add winner-podiums to show off the best spleef players on your server (Requires the LeaderboardExtensions add-on)
- Want to check out more? Then click here!
Metrics / Usage Statistics
This plugin supports the MCStats usage statistic service. Plugin Metrics Site: http://mcstats.org/plugin/HeavySpleef
HeavySpleef can be extended by installing custom addons. There are currently five official add-ons available to install. Download the latest addon .jar from the links below, place it into the plugins/HeavySpleef/addons folder and reload HeavySpleef via /spleef reload to install them (No server restart is required).
- Download - Documentation - LeaderboardExtensions
- Download - Documentation - JoinGUI
- Download - Documentation - BungeeMode (more information below)
- Download - Documentation - AnvilSpleef
- Download - Documentation - WinCommand
- Download - AACCompatAddon - Provides compatibility support for AAC (Advanced Anti Cheat)
Please visit this documentation for a description what each addon does and how to use them.
BungeeCord Support / Bungeemode
If you want to use HeavySpleef on a BungeeCord environment, install the BungeeMode add-on to your plugins/HeavySpleef/addons folder.
Download the latest Bungeemode add-on .jar from here.
After you have installed the add-on, a config file will be generated in the plugins/HeavySpleef/addons/Bungeemode folder. Follow the instructions there to setup BungeeMode.
The bungeemode add-on adds two new flags to HeavySpleef:
Make sure to set late-bind in your spigot.yml to true in case of using HeavySpleef with Bungeemode else issues may occur when players join the server before the plugin/addon is loaded!
If you feel comfortable with HeavySpleef or you are feeling particularly generous, consider donating! It is a way to show your support and helps keep me motivated, but is not required. If you can't afford it, please do not donate.
Huge thanks to all who have donated
Advanced and highly customizable Spleef plugin solution for Bukkit