- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Some basic information you might want to look over.
- Permission Nodes & Commands
- Bugs/Feature Requests/Suggestions
- We're on Discord!
- Multiworld Support
- Item Currency Support
- Virtual Currency Support
- Offline transaction support
- Currency Formatting Options
- Translation support.
- Conversion from 35 other economy plugins.
To acces the API import the jar file(HellConomy.jar) then use the following code:
Source code for the API class can be found here.Code (Java):HellConomy.api();
For support choose one of the following.
To contribute to HellConomy you may fork our Github Repository, and make a Pull Request. The repository is located at: https://github.com/TheNewEconomy/HellConomy.
A lightweight, but powerful economy plugin. Virtual, or item-based. Conversion from other plugins.