Questions can use regex! Find out what regex is here.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin is a simple chat bot that will answer users questions without any need of a command.
From version 2.0.0 it now has PlaceholderAPI support.
Commands [helperbot, hb]:
- helperbot.* - Gives access to all helperbot commands
- helperbot.set - Allows user to set the bot name
- helperbot.answer - The bot will answer only users with this permission.
- helperbot.reload - Allows to reload the bot config
- /hb setname <name>
- /hb reload
This is how the generated config.yml file looks like:
And this is how the generated questions.yaml looks like:Code (YAML):BotName: "&6Helperbot&r:&7"
You can also change the bot name with a command:Code (YAML):questions:
question: 'How (i|to) spawn'
answer: Try /spawn
# Cooldown is in seconds
# If broadcast is true, the cooldown is global, if not, its per-player
# Broadcast true = all players see the bot message.
# You can add this on any question to disable it without removing it from the file.
# disable: yes
question: 'How are you'
answer: I'm fine thanks :P
# When using regex, it's recommended to use single quotes in yaml to avoid escaping.
answer: Please don't share ips!
# Remember, to escape a ' you need to repeat it like: ''
answer: Please don't share urls!
A chat bot that will answer users questions without any command.