- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Minecraft 1.13+: Use the latest version!
Minecraft 1.12 and older: Use Version 1.7.1
HelpGUI is a simple and easy to use help-request-plugin!
You just need to type /help in the chat and an Inventory with the head of every player on the server opens!
Now you can just click on a playerhead to ask for help!
Simple as that!
But HelpGUI comes with much more!
It has a user/group search, lets you remove/add players to the GUI, make it only show staff (players with helpgui.staff), enable/disable it in certain worlds and for certain players and lets you change the messages to your liking.
Opens an inventory that shows all online players (if no argument is given).
Other search methods:
- Search by name (/help <name>)
- Search by group (/help group:<group>) This requires Vault!
- Search by UUID (/help uuid:<uuid>)
Admin command with currently three options.
About shows the current version and also checks for an update, if you have the permission for it.
Help is for showing the available commands.
Reload is to reload the files.
Admin-permission that gives:
- helpgui.check (Allows to check for an update with /helpgui about)
- helpgui.help (to use /helpgui help)
- helpgui.notify (Notifies those players when HelpGUI is reloaded)
- helpgui.reload (to use /helpgui reload)
- helpgui.staff (Used for the Staff-mode)
Used to disable the command /help for a user or group
- Download the jar.
- Put it in the plugins folder
- restart the server
- Edit the config.yml to your liking
- Reload it with /helpgui reload
Here are some screenshots that show the plugin in action:
The different items in the Inventory (Can be changed in the config):
The messages when sending/receiving a help-request:
The latest version of the config can be found on GitHub!
A inventory-based help-request-plugin!