- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Kainzo, Mung3rTHIS RESOURCE VERSION IS NO LONGER UPDATED
PURCHASE THE PREMIUM PLUGIN OUT NOW TO GET AWESOME NEW FEATURES!
It is now a Premium Resource with 8 different skill packs and TONS of changes!
Best run on Spigot Server
Java Docs Here
- Overview - Configuration - Commands - Experience - Skills - Classes - Parties -
Premium Skill Packs
✫ Blood and Fire ✫
✫ Runes and Rage ✫
✫ Songs and Serenity ✫
✫ Crafty and Buff ✫
✫ Arcane and Dreadful ✫
✫ Honor and Nature ✫
✫ Death and Divine ✫
✫ Stealth and Darts ✫
Introduction to Heroes
Created for the MMORPG server Herocraft in 2010. Heroes is a dynamic, flexible and highly configurable class, skill and experience system. Heroes itself is the hub of your players RPG experience, boasting classes, multi-tiers, and advanced skills. Along with classes, Heroes offers your players a new style of PvP through our well-developed skill system and our weapon + armor restrictions. No longer will your mages have the ability to use diamond swords, your rogues will no longer sneak around in their heavy diamond tunics and most importantly, you can now hurl fireballs and stun your targets. The best part of this? It's your choice how your Heroes is set up, don't want a certain skill, that's fine, you can just remove the skill and be done with it!
What can I do with it?
With Heroes, you can do almost anything you'd want to do on an RPG server. The main feature is our customizable tiered class system, which offers as much to the server owner as possible. Your Heroes could be totally unique to your server, it could be the reason players play your server over other servers. The same can be said about our skill system, it's unique to any of the other RPG plugins out there. Other plugins dub "Skills" as methods which you level up, this isn't the case with Heroes. Skills are abilities you can perform which are unique to your class. Some of our favorite skills are Fireball, Jump and Port. These are what makes Heroes unique.
- Full encompassing RPG system
- Level & Advancement based on experience
- Highly configurable
- As lightweight as possible
- Permission nodes to set what classes are obtainable for the default user
- Custom class names
- 'Parent | Child' optional relationship, (example HEALER -> CLERIC)
- Configurable inventory restrictions
- classes can either be primary, secondary, or both. Allowing your players to gain more than 1 class at a time!
- Permitted Skills
- Skills in the base platform of Heroes
- All permitted skills start with /skill <skillname>
- Allows for developers to add in their own code for new skills
- Adjustable through skills.yml or overwritten in the class setup
- Permission Skills
- Based on the permission-node system, ability to set the level required to learn certain permission-nodes to have a highly configurable system.
- Does not use the /skill prefix - Permission skills are not linked to any commands they simply give players permissions
- Binding Skills
- Ability to '/bind <skillname>' to an item to right click and use that skill
- Use '/bind' again to clear the bind and remove the right click ability
- Currently only works for Permitted-Skills
- Inventory Restrictions
- Armor & Weapon restrictions based on class
- Configurable in the class files
- /level - to show information about the level - comes with a nice interface to show you how much left to obtain the next level.
- Set a mastery level - once achieved the user may switch to different classes and have their level/skills saved on the mastered class.
- Configurable curves of exp to make lower levels easier and higher levels harder to get through
- Optional Health gain per level
- Configurable loss of exp (0.10 = 10% per death) by current level
- SKILL - exp for using a skill
- CRAFTING - exp for crafting an item
- MINING - exp for mining blocks
- KILLING - exp for slaying mobs
- LOGGING - exp for jacking lumber
- PVP - exp for PVP
- Set environmental damage
- Set monster health/damage
- Allow bed healing for players to regenerate health in bed!
- Set player health (works with heart ratios)
- Set across the broad item damage or override single classes in their class files!
- /mana - shows the current amount of mana - caps at 100%.
- Configurable mana regen rate per-class
- time between regen is server-wide
- Experience -Sharing - on/off
- PVP - on/off
- Bonus Exp per extra party member
Experience is how Heroes gain levels. Currently there are eleven different sources of gaining experience: SKILL, CRAFTING, MINING, KILLING, LOGGING, FARMING, FISHING, PVP, QUESTING, EXTERNAL, ENCHANTING .
Skill experience is set per-skill in the skills configurations, and is usually not enabled, but can be enabled if you want specific skills to award or cost the player experience. PvP rewards are set under Killing as shown in the default configuration below.
Enchanting is required for a player to enchant items, as it will be used to deduct the exp cost from the heroes.
Questing & External require extra addons to be functional, they are not used internal to the Heroes plugin.
The experiences.yml file controls which experience types award experience and how much they award. Killing goes by entity names, while the other options go by block and item names
Wood_sword: 1General Commands
- /hero - /heroes
- /hero help
- /hero armor
- /hero choose <path>
- /hero prof <path>
- /hero paths
- Only shows those paths which are set as 'tier: 1' in their class file
- /hero reset
- resets the player to the default class and wipes ALL experience/levels gained
- /hero tools
- /hero scroll
- /hero skills - /skills
- /hero specs
- /hero leaderboard
- /hero who <player>
- /hero verbose
- /hero suppress <skillname>
- /hero scroll
- /hero level - /level - /hlevel - /lvl
- /health - /hp
- /cooldowns - /cd
- removes a binding for the held item
- /bind <skill> [args]
- adds a binding for the item being held to the skill specified, if the skill requires arguments they can be supplied
- /hero admin class <player> <class>
- /hero admin prof <player> <profession>
- /hero admin exp <player> <class> <amount>
- class can also be 'prim' or 'prof' to give exp to a player's primary class or profession.
- /hero admin level <player> <class> <amount>
- class can also be 'prim' or 'prof' to give a level to a player's primary class or profession.
- /hero admin heal <player>
- /hero admin hp <player> <amount>
- /hero admin reload
- /hero admin saveall
- /hero debug dump
/skills - /skilllist
/skill <skill> <args>
/party invite <player>
/party accept <player>
/party whoPlugins that Support HeroesPermissions
Heroes supports SuperPerms.
- Choose all classes that are tagged as 'wildcard-permission: true'
- Choose the specified class
- Allows the user to RESET and go back to default class
- Set a player's experience
- change Set a player's class
- Set player's level
- Heal a hero to full
- Set a player's health
- Reload configuration files
- saves all online heroes
- allows players to use Heroes SMS Scrolls
- allows players to bind skills to items
- PARSE your CONFIGS before posting ERRORS. - Online YML Parser
- Also Check here: Issue Tracker
- Join us at #Heroes on esper.net in IRC
- English setup of Heroes by Samiko, here
- Spanish setup of Heroes here
- Yes, Heroes is under license A/NC/ND.Love Heroes? wanna help the server that sponsors it? Vote for us!
Donate to Us!
DO NOT LEAVE BUG REPORTS IN RATINGS - POST ON OUR TRACKER http://hc.to/redmine
Townships - Where Factions and Towny meet for the best land-ownership plugin!
Heroes Premium - The Best Minecraft Class and Skills RPG plugin!
The Best RPG Class and Skills plugin for Minecraft! A must have for Faction/Prison/PvP/RPG servers!
- Basic Premium Skill Support May 11, 2018
- Re-up Sep 20, 2016
- This is not a new update, this a repack of 126.96.36.199 Nov 23, 2015