- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Spigot plugin to give random items from the command or from the kits
Kits are located in the config.
- Simplest use, give items from the command: /rgive <player> <limit> <item 1 id> <item 2 id...>
- You can create a kit to make it simpler: /rkitadd <name> <item 1 id> <item 2 id...>
- This command creates a kit with all items without : /rkitadd <name> -<item 1 id> <item 2 id...>
- And give that kit: /rkit <player> <kit name> <limit>
- ...or loop that kit: /rkitloop <player> <kit name> <limit> <interval>
- ...stop all loops: /rkitloop dis
- To remove a kit use this command: /rkitremove <kit name>
- To start, you need to create teams: /rteamcreate [limit]
- Then you can use operations for the teams: /rteam [id] [operation]
- And you can remove teams...: /rteamremove
- Teleport to executor: tp
- Sequence number of a team, starting from 1
- %n+m to randomly divide teams by n starting from m.
- * for all teams.