- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- egg82It couldn't be easier to link your player's chat to your discord server, all you have to do is create a webhook and enter it into the configuration file.
Performance-oriented chat-to-discord integration for MC 1.8-1.14.
Want to have bugs and players reported in-game to show up in discord too? Check out HiberniaDiscord's sister plugin Hibernia Report
[[[ N.B This plugin only supports Minecraft -> Discord with a webhook. Discord2MC is a seperate, standalone plugin coming in the next week. Join my development discord to get involved in the private beta! ]]]
Having difficulty? Want to request features? Want to suggest future plugin ideas? Join my development discord here.
- Synchronise your in-game chat to your discord server without the need of a discord bot.
- Have custom messages with PlaceholderAPI support for events such as Players leaving and joining.
- Download HiberniaDiscord using the button above.
- Drag HiberniaDiscord-2.1.1.jar into your plugins/ folder.
- (Re)start your server to generate the configuration file
- Navigate to plugins/HiberniaDiscord and open config.yml
- Enter your webhook into the webhook-url field
- Restart your server and type in chat
- Check that your message is shown in the channel associated with the webhook you created.HiberniaDiscord is very simple to configure, you're able to customize all English messages within the plugin and I can provide translations for the commands themselves on a per-request basis. I strongly suggest updating the Avatar URL as well as the event messages to suit your server.
If you have many players online it is advised to disable the join and leave messages by simply leaving them blank
You can grab the default configuration in the spoiler below, should yours become corrupt or invalid.
# Discord settings
# Discord webhook URL
# To create a webhook, see https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/228383668-Intro-to-Webhooks
# See https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/resources/webhook for more information.
# Avatar API, for changing the Discord avatar per player
# See https://crafatar.com for details
# craftar.com URL
# Craftar modifiers/options
# Avatar used for non-chat messages and warnings.
# When true, logs some extra output to the console so you can see if/why things might be failing
# The following section toggles individual message updates when said events occur.
# We strongly suggest updating server-icon under the avatar section as this will be the avatar used for these events.
# If these sections are blank they will be considered disabled. %player% is the only valid placeholder without PlaceholderAPI
player-join: 'Server Event » %player% has joined the game.'
player-leave: 'Server Event » %player% has left the game.'
# Whether or not to automatically check for updates and notify the console if found
# Whether or not to notify players with the hdiscord.admin permission node
# Config version, no touchy plz
Report any bugs you find on our issue tracker here and not in the reviews section alternatively you can visit our support discord server linked above.
Consider supporting development financially here to get a "supporter" role on my discord server as well as prioritized support and feedback on your feature suggestions.
HiberniaDiscord » Chat to Discord Integration. 2.1.1b
Simple to use, botless chat to discord integration that is focussed on being lightweight.
- Fixed Download Link Oct 5, 2019
- Removes ability to tag everyone and here from in-game Jul 24, 2019
- ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Version 2.1.0: Events Update. ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Jun 3, 2019