Plugin development has been temporarily suspended. Now I am studying the work with the "ProtocolLib" plugin and when I understand how to work with it, I will rewrite the plugin for new versions of minecraft. Currently, only those versions of the plugin that are available on this site are available.
Hide player nicknames
Fixed a bug that on some kernels when players entered, their nickname was not hidden.
Added new settings in the config, such as enabled worlds and a couple of messages. Also added some permissions.
Removed log file.
From the beginning, I decided to abandon this plugin, but after a while I realized that this was impossible.
Plugin version 3.0.0 is a completely rewritten plugin that should work on all minecraft kernels.
Correction of small errors in the plugin code.
If nicknames won't hide, then try downloading the plugin version "2.4.1" and don't forget to write about if nicknames are hiding.
- Bug fixed: when a player is in the water, his nickname appears.
- Added support for colors in the config and the ability to change how nicknames are displayed.
Code (YAML):NoPermissionsMessage: '&cYou do not have permission to use this command!'
#<player> - player nickname
- Small fixes in the plugin code.
- Now I will follow Semantic Version Control.
Fixed error in the console when you right-click on a mob.
Added version check on plugin startup.
- Added support for version 1.16.3.
- Another system for hiding nicknames.
- Added the ability to select worlds in the config file.
- Well, and other little significant changes in the work of the plugin.
Page 1 of 2