- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This simple standalone jar converts your
Holograms Plugin config.yml
HolographicDisplays Plugin database.yml
The latter plugin supports more placeholders internally and is a lot less buggy. The first one started bailing on me because it could not save the config at server shutdown and made me loose a lot of manually created holograms. This is the reason I created this converter.
- Download the HologramsToHolographicDisplays.jar
- Place it in a convenient spot
- Make sure you also have the Holograms Plugin's config.yml close by (same folder makes it easier to run)
- Open up your terminal (command screen)
- Type the following command for the quick conversion process (i assume you know some bash logic, PM me if you need help):
- Code (Text):java -jar /PATH/TO/DOWNLOADS/HologramsToHolographicDisplays.jar /PATH/TO/INPUT/config.yml
Here is the 100 line source: http://hastebin.com/dozodayuve.avrasm
The jar is kinda big because I use the Apache Commons IO Library.