- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Holograms is a plugin that implements text and item holograms
- Bug reports: https://github.com/sainttx/Holograms/issues
- Source code: https://github.com/sainttx/Holograms
- Text holograms
- Item holograms
- Animated holograms
- Placeholders (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/holograms-placeholders.19813/)
The plugin offers the following commands:
All commands use the permission structure "holograms.<subcommand>" (ie. /holograms near would use the permission holograms.near).
- /holograms addline <name> <text>
- /holograms create <name> <text>
- /holograms delete <name>
- /holograms <import> plugin
- /holograms info <name>
- /holograms insertline <name> <index> <text>
- /holograms list
- /holograms movehere <name>
- /holograms near <radius>
- /holograms removeline <name> <index>
- /holograms setline <name> <index> <text>
Creating Holograms Lines
All hologram lines are created through the following commands:
As well as the initial line that's added through the /holograms create <name> <text> command.
- /holograms addline <name> <text>
- /holograms insertline <name> <text>
- /holograms removeline <name> text>
Text holograms are added simply by typing any text into the hologram line commands. Examples:
- /holograms addline demo Line to add
- /holograms insertline demo 0 Inserted line text
- /holograms setline demo 0 Edited line text
To define an item line, prefix the <text> portion of the command with item: followed by the item definition. Examples:
- /holograms addline demo item:golden_apple:1 1
- /holograms insertline demo 0 item:diamond_sword 1 damage_all:1
- /holograms setline demo 0 item:gold_sword 1
Animated Text Holograms
Creating an animated text line is done through the animated_text <text> prefix. Changing the speed of the animation is done by defining a milliseconds amount in brackets, defaulting to 5000 (5 seconds). Slides of text are separated using ||.
- /holograms addline demo animated_text:H||He||Hel||Hell||Hello
- /holograms insertline demo 0 animated_text(500):Line 1||Line 2||Line 3
- /holograms setline demo 0 animated_text:Line 1||Line 2||Line 3
Animated Item Holograms
Created an animated item line is done the same way as animated text lines, only with the animated_item <text> prefix. The same item format as that in item holograms is required for each item slide.
- /holograms addline demo animated_item:diamond_sword 1||gold_sword 1||iron_sword 1
- /holograms insertline demo 0 animated_item(500):diamond_sword 1||gold_sword 1||iron_sword 1
- /holograms setline demo 0 animated_item:stone 1||dirt 1||grass 1
A small and efficient Hologram managing plugin
This is the only hologram plugin compatible with ProtocolSupportLegacySupport dev builds for 1.15.2 to support holograms for 1.5.2 through 1.7.10 clients. I have been debugging HolographicDisplays all day to come to find that this plugin works right out of the box with ProtocolSupportLegacySupport... amazing! I know this was an unintended feature, but thank you so much!
Awful, if you want a good holograms plugin. 1) No reload command. What is dev thinking? I've seen in Discussions his refusal for years to add that command. Oh, but there's some stupid "refresh" command that does nothing. Ok. 2) No ability to relocate a hologram with world,x,y,z coordinates. I'm sorry but this dev shows no imagination. Sorry, I'm beyond frustrated. And of course, HolographicDisplays plugin is barely supported. Calling all devs: Make a good holograms plugin!