Animations and placeholders in Holographic Displays
- Added support for 1.15 and future versions support.
- Added support for 1.14
Please use a build of Holographic Displays from here:
- Added tab completion as a nice/useful perk.
- Added an option in config.yml to disable update checking.
- Fixed characters (&k) appearing in the place of refresh placeholders.
Added <wipe> animation.
Added <wave> animation (previously not registered)
Improvements to the animation system.
- Fixed text moving left and right caused by refresh placeholders.
- Cleaned up a majority of code using singletons to dependency injection.
- Attempted bugfixes (personally couldn't reproduce the problems but think Ive found the solution.)
- Added metrics which were not included in 10.0
This is the largest framework change since the creation of this plugin. Configuration structure remains the same, You may have to change the animation options.
- Internal framework changes, improved stability and performance.
- Refreshed command system (simple, but does what it needs to)
- More stable update checker.
- Changes to animation options. (See https://github.com/Niall7459/KiteBoard-Documentation/wiki/Animations) For more information.
Page 1 of 3