Join My Discord server for News About my Plugins, to discuss my plugins, to suggest me new features or to report me bugs!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Simple and Smart Home plugin that supports multiple homes and also lets you put a limit to them.
- DHA (Dynamic Home Adjustment) - Automatically adjusts homes when the limit is changed, so for example if a player has 6 homes set and the limit gets decreased to 3, the 4th, the 5th and the 6th home of that player will be automatically deleted by the plugin.
- Supports multiuple homes
- Home Signs - you can use a sign to teleport to your home! Just type on the first line of the sign "[HomeGo]" (this is not case sensitive) then type on the second line of the sign the home you want teleport to's name. (permission: homego.homesigns)
- Supports different worlds - If a player sets their home in the main world and wants to reach it from another world such as the nether, they can do that!
- home-limit can be different for many permissions. No need to get messed up with all those config files, you can do everything in game with commands! (Look for /permlimit and /delpermlimit down below)
- timer before teleportation configurable in the config.yml file (you can disable the timer by setting the value to 0 or lower)
- supports Vault Economy so you can set a price for the teleportations!
- Most of the main messages can be edited!
- easy to use!
make sure to have the Vault plugin in your server.
- /sethome <home name> sets a home on your location! Alias: /sh - permission: homego.set
- /home <home name> teleports you to your home! Alias: /h - permission: homego.use
- /delhome <homename> deletes a home! Alias: /dh - permission: homego.delete
- /homes displays all your homes! Alias: /hl - permission: homes.use
- /hstop stops a teleportation if executed during the teleportation timer Alias: /hs - permission: homego.use
- /permlimit <permission name (without "homego.")> <home limit for the specified permission> - read the 1.0.4 update note to know more about this command. Alias: /pm - permission: homego.permlimit
- /delpermlimit <permission name (without the "homego.")> - this will delete the specified permission set with "/permlimit" - Alias: /dpm , /dellimit - permission: homego.delpermlimit
- /delhome <Player> <Home> - this will delete someone else's Home - Alias: /dh - permission: homego.deleteothers
- /home <Player> <Home> - this will let you teleport to someone else's Home - Alias: /h - permission: homego.homeothers
Tested on 1.12 and 1.16 so it should work perfectly with all the versions between 1.12 and 1.16.
You can follow my Instagram for plugin updates. Nick: ecry_developer
report me bugs or suggest me features i could add on discord (or by a private message on instagram). Discord name and tag ecry#2937
ty for 170 downloads!
Any donation would be very appreciated
#put 0 or lower to disable
#this will be the default home limit for the players who don't have a certain permission for their home limit
#price that players will pay when they execute /home - put 0 to disable
#you can type here your currency, any currency will work
#usually your server name
prefix: '&8[&bHomeGO&8]&r '
#use %prefix% to add the prefix wherever you want
home-delete-message: '%prefix% &aHome deleted successfully!'
home-add-message: '%prefix% &aHome added successfully!'
#next to this there will be the countdown
#the %HomeName% string will work only for this message
teleportation-message: '%prefix% &aTeleporting to %HomeName% in: '#<- here there's going to be the countdown
teleportation-cancelled-message: '%prefix% &cTeleportation cancelled'
teleportation-completed message: '%prefix% &3Teleportation completed!'
HomeGO > Multiple Homes - Per permission home limit - configurable messages - Vault support 1.0.5a
Simple, Smart and light-weight multiple-homes plugin [1.12.2 - 1.16.5]
- Important Bug Fixed! May 13, 2021
- Tab Completers + New Features + Bug Fixes May 12, 2021
- Added per-permission home limit + compatibility bug fixes + minor changes Apr 27, 2021