- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
This plugin is a fork of TechnoVision's HomeGUI with support for HuskHomes instead of EssentialsX. It provides an interactive GUI interface for HuskHomes homes.
In other words, it's an add on for HuskHomes that changes the chat-based home list into a GUI with customisable home icons.
- Replaces HuskHomes' default /home chat list menu with a chest GUI containing your homes.
- Click to teleport. Right click to change the item icon (if enabled and is saved locally in .yml files). Middle click to delete.
- Supports servers running HuskHomes cross-server with a special mode that assigns homes a hex color (the value of which is based on the home name) and sets the icon as colored leather boots.
- Has a config to change the plugin messages (formatted using MineDown supporting custom colors) and modify what icons can be selected.
This plugin supports HuskHomes v2.3+. To install it, simply download HuskHomes and this plugin and place them in your /plugins/ directory.
This plugin uses bStats to provide me with metrics about it's usage. You can turn this off by navigating to plugins/bStats/config.yml and editing the config to disable plugin metrics.
View bStats metrics: Click to view
HomeGUI for HuskHomes 1.2.3
Display homes in a GUI with this fork of HomeGUI that supports HuskHomes
- HuskHomesGUI 1.2.3 - Update for HuskHomes 2.8.1 Aug 29, 2021
- HuskHomesGUI 1.2.2 - Fix crash issue Jun 28, 2021
- HuskHomesGUI 1.2.1 - Java 16 & HuskHomes 2.6.1 support Jun 17, 2021