This is a homes plugin that I wrote more out of necessity than anything else. I needed a home plugin that would not barf all over the console, forget homes, or break with other plugins. Now has support for a default home to act as a shortcut to just enter "/home". It uses player UUIDs so no worries about name changes! Let me know if there are any bugs or any features that you would like to see in future releases!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
/sethome [home_name] - set a home point
/delhome [home_name] - delete an existing home
/listhomes [player] - list your homes or other players homes (admin)
/home [home_name] - go to a set home point
/homeinfo [player] <home_name> - view information on a specific home
/goback - go back to last location before going home
/htw [version | help [cmd]] - main HomesThatWork command
Allowed to use /delhome, /sethome, /home, /listhomes and /homeinfo - typical privileges
Allowed to use /home
Allowed to use /sethome
Allowed to use /delhome
Allowed to use /listhomes
Allowed to use /homeinfo
Allowed to use /listhomes [player] and /homeinfo [player]
Allowed to use /listhomes [player]
Allowed to use /homeinfo [player]
Allowed to use /goback
Allowed to use homes across dimensions
Set the maximum number of homes. # can be from 0 to INT_MAX
Default is 10 if the permission is omitted
Source found on GitHub
- If a player has too many homes (if their maximum number of homes changed to a number fewer than what they have) they cannot use any homes until they delete enough homes to meet the limit.
- A players homes are the same through all dimensions. The otherdimensions was made so you could limit or allow a players ability to jump between dimensions without the use of portals.
- /goback also checks permission for inter-dimensional travel
- Configurable default number of homes
- Configurable messages
- Player caching to avoid disk IO
Feel free to leave feedback and let me know how it works! I have a very small server so I would love to know how this scales. Let me know if there are any bugs or features that you would like added!
HomesThatWork [UUID support] 2.3.1
A multi-home plugin that actually works!
- Minor changes: Default home can always be set without deletion Nov 15, 2016
- Added configurable strings Nov 10, 2016
- Support for default home and cleaner output May 21, 2016